Okay, Chris Matthews, I get the thrill up the leg now! I got one when I read Trump’s plan for his first 100 days. I think your thrill was old age and possibly the beginning of nerve damage from the way
you contort your face all the time, but my thrill.. well, I think it may have been liberty and freedom returning to our nation. Here is Trump’s first 100 day plan. You will want to sit down before you read this because it will make liberals scared, “never Trumpers” ashamed, and those of us who are liberty driven squeal with delight! (The plan is Trump’s, the headlines though.. those are mine!)
Drain the Swamp
- Propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress
- a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health)
- a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated
- a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service
- a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government
- a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
Make America Great Again: Worker Protection
- I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
- I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
- I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
- I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
- cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Bye-Bye Obama Legacy or, Smashing Barack’s Phone and Pen
- cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
- begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my
list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
- cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
- begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
- suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Bringing us Back from the Brink
- Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
- End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
- American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
- End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
- Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
Now, I am not going to say a lot about these as I am approaching a long article now, but what I will
say is that this is the type of strong leadership our country has been missing for, well, since Reagan. There is a reason that the Bush’s didn’t support Trump/Pence and it isn’t because they are somehow pure as the Conservative snow. The same corruption that allowed for Obama to do what he did in shredding the US Constitution allowed W to do the same. It is time to make America great again by taking the DC elite and helping them understand in no uncertain terms that they are the hired help, and that we in this nation that put them there are THEIR bosses, not the other way around!